There are not many choices that are actually available.  And some (most)
vendors provide no support.  I just built a 40 meter qrp cw
transceiver.  It was missing parts which took 4 weeks to get; the
instructions were poor and incorrect;  the rx performance was marginal
and tx only put out half of its specified power  So, pretty much how
things were before Elecraft.  And, I agree.  A 10 meter rig would be nice.

Doug -- K0DXV