-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On

...Currently my most often used antenna is a dipole fed with ladder line.
The
ladder line connects to a balun and a short piece of coax to the radio with
built in tuner. This setup tunes well but seems to pick up noise from the
house. I should probably use more coax to get the ladder line a bit away
from the house.

73 - Mike WA8BXN