KT0NY,

Got'em here also...just keyed the CM-500 and dropped my call sign...seemed
easy.

They have varied from S2 to S5 which surprises me as we are used to hearing
signals in this area of the pacific and to the north of us and a good deal
louder.

The audio from T31A sounds good here also...I believe they are all Icom's
too!

73's
Gary

On 23 April 2011 03:37, Tony Estep <estept...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those who haven't tried it but don't like it, here's a timely little
> anecdote: T31A, just on the air since late last night, is needed by nearly
> everybody, and hence is causing spectacular pileups. The west coast guys
> have a clear and easy shot, and on 15 phone he's been barely audible here,
> while he works them bing-bing-bing. This morning I finally heard him about
> S2, the loudest he'd been. Punched the button to send my call processed as
> previously described, and snagged him second try with my peanut whistle,
> right through the mob. I needed T31, too.
>
> Tony KT0NY

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
Elecraft Equipment
K3 #679, KPA-500 #018