> SSTV for example is a mode just like digital, cw, phone and rtty and
> granted it is not as common as the other more popular modes but it is
> a mode nonetheless operated by many.

SSTV is not recognized as a separate mode in the DXCC program - or as
far as I know in any major DX award program.  It "counts" as phone for
DXCC.  Why would any significant DXpedition waste time on a "slow rate"
mode?

> But we will transmit SSTV images during this operation and we are
> making arrangements to do this. Will it be popular, well I guess we
> will wait and see how it goes and have a look at after the event.

Will it be "popular?"  I would expect it to be *extremely unpopular*
- particularly if the location of the DXpedition is to any place on
the "top 200" needed list.  Spending as much as 3 minutes per QSO
on SSTV when good operators can make ten times as many QSOs in the
same period on SSB/CW/RTTY makes any SSTV operation extremely unwise.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV