At 1 mW or less on its operating frequency, this is unlikely to cause
any problems. The 2nd harmonic and higher order even harmonics are over
30 dB down from that, and the odd harmonics are 7-10 dB down. It
certainly shouldn't cause any issues at VHF.

That said, you can always add a simple in-line LPF to roll off the
harmonics the additional amount desired.

73, Eric