Thanks, Tony. One of the components of Com0com is Hub4com and that would
probably do the same thing that VSP Emulator does. Having gotten VSPE
working I am too lazy to try and get Hub4com to work :-)

Anyone coming along later and needing something like this will benefit
from your suggestion.

72,

Jim - W4BQP
K2 #2268