P3 Ser. No. 1327 arrived about 8 minutes ago. Several minutes were
needed to cut through the tape on the packing...packing very high
quality...nothing for the elephants, thanks be! About 2 minutes needed
to connect up...had to get my PR6 out of the way, and will cope with its
power feed later.

Ergonomics excellent. Panel controls completely obvious. Display MUCH
better than I had expected from the advertisements...no blockiness, no
jaggies. A quick search on "brightness" in the PDF manual brought up the
display brightness control.

One complaint in this paean of praise -- since the 13.5 VDC out on the
K3 back panel will simultaneously support both the P3 and the PR6, one
or the other of those RCA plugs should have been a pass-through, or
there should have been a pass-through on the P3, since both units are
useful.

All in all, I am very pleased with the P3. Thanks to Elecraft for
another winner.

John Ragle -- W1ZI