The current available from the K3 DC output jack is limited.  A PR6
and a P3 just about max it out.
For those who want to turn multiple 12 volt powered accessories on and
off with the K3, drive the coil of a 12 volt relay from the K3 DC output
jack and run the power supply feed through the relay contacts.  Lots of
devices can then be turned on/off with the K3.  That is the most
sensible solution IMHO, no worry about overloading the K3 12 volt output.

A little enclosure to hold the relay and several RCA jacks or other
connector of your choice is an easy project to construct.

73,
Don W3FPR