Ed,

I had the same question, so I asked Elecraft.  You've got the right
part.  Here's my email to them:

"...RF E690007, a 33 uH selenoidal inductor.  The color code should be
orange-orange-black, but it looks like brown-brown-black to me.  "brown"
and "orange" are pretty close together, so I assume it's just the part
maker's idea of what orange should look like.  However, I thought I'd
check with ya'll to make sure it's alright. "

Richard Trebbien's reply:

"...Yes E690007 the orange does look brown but that's the correct part."

73, Wayne Conrad (no call sign yet, but soon)