All

I have identified all the inductors from the parts list with the exception
of 2.  The first is what I believe to be L5.  L5, I think, is a green bodied
inductor that looks like brown brown black.  So I'm wondering if the brown
is actually orange due to the printing on a green back ground.

The second one is RFC15 which is a sub miniature solenoidal, what I have
looks to be green brown green.  So I'm not sure what to do until I have
confirmation that what I have will work.

73s, Ed
KE7HGA