Speaking of plasma displays, does anyone know what the display type is for these
new billboards I see popping up all over town here in the North Texas area that
appear to be either LCD or plasma?

When I drive by them there is a lot of noise at HF and VHF and there is one
about a mile from me that I can point toward with an 18 element Yagi-Uda on 2m
and get a lot of noise.

Looks like another BPL type of fight coming...

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE