From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Johnny Siu
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:01 AM
To: Bill W4ZV; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K-3 Noise Reduction

Hello Bill,

I trust Elecraft engineers have already listened to some elecrafters' comments
as compared with the NR in Icom radios. Elecraft will find ways to improve the
NR by regular firmware updates.

I have no further to add but do suggest elecrafters try the NR in the latest
IC9100 if you are going to Dayton.  You will notice it is a further improvement
in NR in IC9100 when compared with their big radios especially in SSB.

I am going to wear my callsign / name badge in Dayton.  I trust there will not
be too many Asian faces there and you can easily identify me.  Of course, I
will definitely visit the Elecraft booth.

See you later!

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC