For NR I always use BHI (Gap Hear it) or  Lingua
(http://www.ssbusa.com/LINGUA.html) products. They seem to be very similar
technology, with the audio implemented a bit differently.
If you use headphones for very weak signals in large amounts of noise, I
recommend the 10W BHI speaker, it has a newer, quieter audio circuit, or the
Lingua. It is impressive the amount of noise these devices eliminate without
loosing almost any signal strength, literally things you would not hear
otherwise in a high noise floor come out crystal clear. They pretty much
eliminate listening fatigue in noisy environments..
Been using them for three years now in the middle of metropolitan London
(England) with great success.
The only time I don't use them is on rare, short intervals when 40m is very
quiet and local propagation excellent.
They are AF-type  NR using some adaptive neural net technology, and IMHO much
better than the K3's or any other RF NR that I have seen (FT5000, ICOM and TS
top of the line models) -  for SSB Voice that is.
Not for CW.

Cheers,

Adi