There has just been an addition to this KX1 gift.  Another anonymous ham
would like to donate a full size G5RV antenna to the worthwhile
recipient.  I will inform this donor who the recipient of the KX1 is and
he will send the antenna.

I am only the "go-between guy" here, I am not either of the donors.

73,
Don W3FPR

  Hello all,

I recently built a KX1 with KXB3080, KXAT1 and KXPD1 for a ham who
wishes to remain anonymous.

He would like to give it to a worthwhile ham.  This is not a scam, it is
a real and generous gift.

"Worthwhile" is defined as any radio amateur who is blind or has a
severe handicap and cannot build for himself and cannot afford to have
it built for him.

If there are none in the above category, the list will be expanded to
include recently licensed young amateurs who have no income and would
use a QRP transceiver on HF.

Please send your qualifications to me privately (use d...@w3fpr.com).  I
will forward them to the donor the beginning of next next week and allow
him to choose the recipient.

73,
Don W3FPR