In my opinion the manual is fine, now that I have a few months of
operation under my belt.  When I just starting out with the rig I was
struggling a lot.

So what I personally believe is needed is the starter guide and theory
of operation kind of document.  This would be targeted for a new K3
owner on how to get going and why defaults are set the way the way they
are.

With the above in mind after you get some experience with the rig I am
not sure how much you would refer to it anymore.

Don
KD8NNU