Lets not go that route again, there was one, it didn't get the support it
deserved, it got dropped.
I'll happy support it if someone puts the effort in, but I wouldn't want to see
it dropped again.
Beware - there are many pitfalls.

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!