To decode the CW signals, (no transmit) all you need do is use a patch
cord (1/8 inch stereo both ends) from the LINE OUT on bacxk of the K3
and connect to LINE IN or MIC IN on the computer sound card.

For TX, see the uper partr of the schematic shown here:
http://www.polar-electric.com/Morse/MRP40-EN/IF.gif, the part with the
opto-couplers.  A patch cord from computer OUT to K3 LINE IN Will get
you the audio.  The K3 already has transformer isolated in/out on the
LINE interface.

....bc   nr4c