These are the settings I have used...

To run WSJT on K3 with SignaLinkUSB:

(The soundcard settings that FLDIGI takes care of automatically, when
set up, must be done MANUALLY in WSJT. Otherwise, the setup is the same.)
1.K3 in “TX DATA”
2.K3 at 50.260 (for six meter operation)
3.K3 with “CONFIG” “LINE OUT” ~ 20. This depends on Digital Gain Setting
on SpecJT (lower right-hand side).
4.SignaLink-USB ON
5.PC “Playback Devices” (right-click on speaker mini-icon) must have
“Speakers USB Audio Codec” as “Default Device”
6.PC “Recording Devices” must have “Microphone USB Audio Codec” as
“Default Device”
(Items 5 and 6 are the soundcard settings, obviously)

John Ragle -- W1ZI

=====