From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of gold...@charter.net
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 7:02 PM
To: Wes Stewart
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net; Max Kempson
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] WSPR

It actually works fairly good.

You dont get confirmed contacts per say, but you can see your
propagation information via a map on the web.   Its actaully fairly
amazing how far 0.5 watts can go.  I also now know what another signal
looks like on the DM780 trace.

I played with it today and its another tool in the toolbox to see what
my antenna is capable of doing.

Don
KD8NNU