From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Don Wilhelm
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 8:02 AM
To: Rich - K1HTV
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Clock sync

  Rich and all,

D4 does not state that it runs on Win7 or Vista.  You might try the
freeware Atomic Clock Sync from
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/ as an alternative.  Version
3.0 runs on Win 2K, XP, Vista or Win7 (but not 64 bit).  The older
version runs on earlier versions of Windows.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 6/1/2011 8:43 AM, Rich - K1HTV wrote:
> Don,
>     Do you run software to keep you PC clock in sync with UTC? If not, you
won't
> have much if any success making JT65A contacts. I use Dimension 4, and
have set
> it to sync my PC clock every 5 minutes. D4 is a free download and works
well. Do
> you use JT65HF software or the original WSJT software by K1JT for JT65A?
I find