Thanks Jim,  you hit the nail on the head,  I had a hard time convincing
one gent that the
postage stamp was good to Hawaii,  he thought mailing a envelope to here
was even
higher priced.   Flat rate priority boxes are the same cost to any of
the 50 states,  but
then I find also a lot of hams do not even know about flat rate boxes.

Merv K9FD/KH6   ex KH7C