I don't suppose you guys heard what the US postman left at one
house while delivering mail on his route.  This took place in Portland
Oregon several months ago (I think, maybe more recent then that).
He was in the news again because after being on suspension and
waiting at home, his employer said that he could keep his job but
on another route.