Chuck, there is a limit, but it's 70 lbs which is the limit for anything
shipped by the USPS.  Like you, I'm a big fan.  I use the Priority Mail flat
rate boxes all the time.  If you pay for the postage online you can print the
label, get signature confirmation, save a few cents and you can just hand it to
your postman, no trip to the Post Office necessary.  The package is there in
just 2 or 3 days.  The one time that it took longer than that, about a week,
they refunded the postage to the credit card that I used to pay online.  I wish
more people would use them.

Rob
NV5E