I'm a fan also.  The flat rate envelopes to Europe are a steal.
Limit 4 pounds but it is fast.  You can square up the envelops to
take thicker items .

For both the US and overseas shipments I always put clear packing
tape on all the edges to reinforce them.  Also I recommend you put
the items in a plastic bag first as I did have one get wet on a
corneer once.  Could happen with UPS and FedEX also.

David K0LUM