Linda and Bob-2 wrote:

> Has anyone used the Par ENDFEDZ dipole antennas for QRP in the field or at
> home for fixed operation?

I've used them for >6 years and they work very well.  They're end-fed (hence
the name ENDFEDZ) half wave dipoles so they can be oriented either
vertically or horizontally.  I use mine exclusively for QRP in the field so
I opted for the multi-band version (only available for QRP power).  You can
configure the multiband version to cover both 20 and 30 instead of 20 and
40, which would cover both the bands you mentioned.

The original manufacturer was Dale W4OP (a K3 owner) but he recently sold
the EndFedz product line to another ham whose call I forget.

73,  Bill