Hello Bob,

I have used the 20 and 40 meter mono band antenna's, both work great.
There's nothing magical about these antennas but I feel that there is no
easier/quicker way to get on-air with a good signal then with an end fed
antenna like the ones from PAR electronics.
Some of my friends have borrowed my antennas to use them during holiday
operations. All of them were so enthusiastic that most of them have bought
similar antennas.

PAR electronics don't make them anymore. Dale has sold the end fedz part of
the company to LNR Precision: http://www.lnrprecision.com/

There are also two Dutch amateurs who make these antenna:
http://www.hyendfedantenna.nl/joomla/
These antennas can handle a bit more power but I guess that's not a big deal
for QRP operations ;-)

73, Maarten