Recently, I purchased this mic via a want ad on this reflector.  Unfortunately,
the seller did not think it was necessary to disclose that the mic had been
exposed (an understatement) to tobacco smoke, and I, thoughtlessly, did not
ask.

Upon receipt I scrubbed it inside and out with rubbing alcohol, which
eliminated most of the smell.  It is almost all gone but you can still detect a
trace, if you sniff hard enough.  If this does not bother you, I will sell the
mic for $26 including Priority Mail shipping.  Other than the trace of tobacco
smell, the mic is in excellent operational and cosmetic condition.  Please
contact me off-reflector at ingerassocia...@verizon.net.

73 de K6SBA

David in Santa Barbara, CA