I am highly allergic to tobacco smoke. Just a hint will trigger a severe
histamine attack; tearing red eyes, runny nose, sneezing, sinus congestion,
etc.

I have had good results by simply burying the offending article in Baking
Soda for a few days. For a mic like that, I'd open the case so all surfaces
not hermetically sealed will be exposed. Don't forget the entire cord and
connector.

The baking soda cleans up nicely when you're done. Generally, blowing or
vacuuming will remove it.

I've found that the soda doesn't actually have to come in direct contact
with the contamination to do its work if you give it a little time in a
controlled environment.

73,

Ron AC7AC