I know a guy in Minnesota with a ton of hard line on a very tall tower.  I
think his 6m antenna is attached part way up the side at about 1000 feet.
I think you may want to convince him to add an XG3 beacon on that hardline
during his off hours.  Or raise the 6m loop up a bit and put it at 2000
feet.  That should increase the radius the 0 dBm signal can cover.  What
do you think Scott?
    73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS