On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:45 PM,  <n...@n5ge.com> wrote:

> Problem found!
>
> With the help of Paul at Elecraft support we found the problem.
>
> If the PR6 is activating DIGOUT1 Of The K3 KPA500 while when the K3 is in
> transmit mode.

Having a hard time parsing that sentence ;) ... but if you're using
DIGOUT1 to control the PR6, you would need to disconnect it from the
inhibit input of the KPA500.

Does the "Keying Line Interrupter" cut both the DIGOUT1 and PTT lines,
or only the latter? If it cuts both, you should be able to solve your
problem by placing it on the KPA500 side of the Y-adapter and running
a separate (RCA) keying line.

> This will require (hopefully) a firmware modification to one or both units.

Not sure how your problem could be fixed in firmware..........

    ~iain / N6ML