And I will re-enforce what Bill said - for problems inside the K3, you
will receive the best responses from k3supp...@elecraft.com - what you
will get here is a guess based on the experiences of whichever
individual chooses to respond.

Many of us on this reflector can help with setup and menu things, but
when it is obvious that the problem lies inside the K3, let those who
have everyday experience with the inside of the K3 handle it.

The timing right now is unfortunate because a holiday weekend is drawing
near, but the support guys will be available for another 3 to 4 hours.

73,
Don W3FPR