I think what you want is "port forwarding" to get through the router
firewall and specify the fixed IP address.  In my Belkin router it is
under Firewall > Virtual servers.

You specify the private (local) IP address (which will be 192.168.2.*)
and port number as well as the fixed IP and port that is seen by the
outside world.

Alan N1AL