Hi John,

I wasn't including EME antennas in my observations!  That's a real nuisance.
 Maybe a few atoms thickness of metal (Ni comes to mind) vacuum deposited on
the acrylic panel covering the display would help - in a former life I could
have done it for you!

It's worth a thought if it's that troublesome.  Maybe Elecraft could look
into it.

73 Stephen G4SJP