Hi Don,
thanks for support,
I'll try to guess how much inductance the coil of W3EDP is, so to use
a smaller toroid instead of a more invasive and bigger 2 inches coil...

Finally, all I need is (if possible) a single wire antenna for 80-20
meter range, so to not have to change wire every time I will change a
band. Even with somewhat like a tuner could do fine, but also with
something to check the SWR with KX1.
I know the little jewelty shows the SWR, but only after having tuned
a wire, so using an external tuner without SWR reading should be
quite difficult to prune a tuner not having an istantaneus reading of
what I am going to do.
Thanks for now
Ciao
Sante