> "...I don't know too many hams with only two or less antennas..."
>
> ================
This is pure conjecture about an empirical question. This one could probably
be settled with a bit of market research. A somewhat more thorny question
is: how many hams who have a lot of antennas want the antenna switching done
in the tuner, versus those who prefer a separate switching system? I dunno,
but that's the sort of marketing/design/cost/benefit question that product
design teams have to hash out. As with any tradeoff, somebody is not gonna
like the final decision. The trick is to find the optimal point that
satisfies the largest number -- not the largest number of kibitzers, the
largest number of buyers.

Tony KT0NY