Hi Ron!

I just bought a K2 after wanting one for the last few years. I haven't built it
yet, but here is a rundown of what I got:

KNB2-a noise blanker is always nice to have.

K160M-not ideal for QRP, but still it is worth trying.

KAF2-I am mostly a CW guy. My ICOM and Yaesu both have DSP, and I don't like
the audio quality. Sometimes analog filters are better. I have heard that the
KAF2 is more intended for the CW crowd.

KSB2-although I am a CW guy, I got this option because I wanted the filter
options and the better audio fidelity on SSB receive

KAT2-since this is going to be one of the QRP rigs I would take on trips, the
antenna tuner saves me from having to lug an external one.

I did not get the internal battery. I figure a external gel cell can power all
my radios in the field.

Hope this helps!

73,

David