Hi Chuck,

Diversity reception may not work for everybody. My brain can't handle it.
Having a near identical sound in both ears with one side fading in and out
doesn't seem to make it easier for me to copy. I prefer to just switch
between two antennas and listen to the one that sounds best. To do this you
need a separate receive antenna and the KXV3A I/O board. I still love the
Sub RX and use it frequently but not for diversity.

73,
Mike K2MK