Don,

That was the leading suspect in my mind.  But I tried very hard to assure they
were correct when I set them up.  I still don't grasp why the upper band was
correct and the lower were opposite.  I realize there is an inversion of side
bands up there but I thought it was a simple inversion which to me means they
should have behaved as did the lower but maybe opposite from the lower on
receive and transmit.

I will follow your instructions and see how they work out.  As always,  thank
you for your assistance.

Take pride in the USA. 73

Jim, W0EM