Rich and other interested parties,

As I understand what you are saying is that the frequency displayed on K3 is
actually the mark frequency rather than the suppressed carrier frequency.
>From my observations of the K2, as compared to the K3 in on air test, it is
the same.  I have compared my transmitted and received frequency with an
FT-950 and FT-5000 and those radio's are essentially the mark frequency
below the K2.  In other words, If they are transmitting on 21.080.00 I have
to tune the K2 & K3 to 21.082.150 to hear them and for them to hear me.

I don't see a problem in actual use other than if you agree to meet someone
on a certain frequency you have to add the mark frequency to the displayed
frequency to be communicate with them.

My thank to every one you responded.    73

Jim, W0EM