<!-- HTC Mail Separation -->

<!-- HTC Mail Separation -->Not so fast there, Phil. "73's" was in use before
11-meter CB (Pse see previous posts.)

I must say that I've always made a conscious effort to us "73" as a result of
simple reasoning; 73 is already plural, i.e. "Best regards," no need to
pluralize that which is already plural.

As for the "3's & 8's" or "first personal," remember, it's a different service
and a more relaxed one at that. I, for one, can be a little tolerant with the
aforementioned phrases... Just as long as it stays on CB - hihi.

There is a local net on 27.3850 MHz (CB Ch. 38) USB that is an absolute
pleasure to listen to. A group of well mannered ops with nary a "73's" or "QRT
and standing by" to be heard. It's encouraging but I do hear the dark side of
the force from time to time as well. Heck, I've even started to hear some CW
traffic there too, go figure.

As always, take care es...

Vy 73 de Bert (my "handle")
WA2SI