I have two K3's on the operating desk that are very similar except in
one way and I can not fine the setting or configuration to correct it.
At present both the rigs are set SPKRS+PH = NO and SPKRS = 1. This
gives me the internal speaker only when headphones are not plugged in,
and then headphones only (no speaker) when they are plugged in.
BUT the LH rig gives me headphones when they are plugged in (no
speaker) and NOTHING at all when the headphone jack is unplugged. This
is acting like I have external speakers plugged in, which I don't
have. Am I missing something obvious?
At this time there is no SO2R mic/phones/cw controller involved and
the only other connection is the interface to my PC (with N1MM).
Ron