From: Lee Buller <k...@swbell.net>
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Fri, July 29, 2011 9:58:45 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Pileups and the KPA500

For all you ops who are DXers....how is the KPA 500 holding up working
DX....like ST0R

Just curious

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any

Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)