If you're using MMTTY for RTTY, it's easy to copy RTTY on the subreceiver.
Install a separate copy /instance in a folder separate from the initial
installation.  Run a stereo cable from LINE OUT to the sound card and set
the main receiver's MMTTY to use the left channel and the subreceiver's
MMTTY to use right channel.

The info has been described here and also on the RTTY reflector, I think.

The same approach can be used with hardware TUs or other programs - a
separate decoder for the subreceiver.

If you're using the built-in decoder in the K3 to copy RTTY, I don't think
there's a way to use it with the subreceiver.  That decoder is handy, in my
opinion, but can't match MMTTY or whatever.

I find the P3 helpful for working split, including on RTTY.

I was probably just lucky, but I worked them on 15M RTTY on the first call.

Jim N7US