The Kester solder Mouser part nos. are different in present Mouser catalog.
However, by inspection of the numbers which are similar I can tell you that
nos. containing 6040 are 60/ 40 solder.

Nos. suffixed with 88xx seem to all be "NO Clean" type, which you do NOT
want to use!

Most likely you have type "245" solder, No Clean, any number on container
like 245?

Go to an electronics or electrical wholesale distributor or order on line
the correct type.

One of the best solders in the world for Elecraft or any kit/ or home
building is Multicore.   It is a multiple core rosin type solder.   The
company is a division of Permatex gasket compound manufacturer now, but has
been in electronics since 1960 or so.  My Field Test K2 was built with
Multicore solder, (formerly  Ersin Multicore of England).

Stuart
K5KVH