Joe,
I mis-remembered, saying "Permatex's" parent co.  It is the "Loctite" parent
co. that now owns Multicore Solders.  Henkle.

However , google on Multicore Solders brings up the distributor list from
the link I will embed here.
http://www.motionnet.com/cgi-bin/search.exe?a=sc&no=7823

Where are you located?   Among the electronic distributors carrying
Multicore solders around the country (USA) are:  Carlton Bates Co.,
Digi Key, Electrotex 800 460 1801; Industrial Electronics 800 242 7204 in
WI.  And in TX:   North Texas Distributing Co. 800 553-6168.

I think awhile back, there was a group buy on the QRP reflector of Multicore
lead solder from Carlton Bates.   I see on the Multicore factory page they
already sell no lead solders, so you better hurry to get your traditional
solder for repairs and construction before it is no longer made or allowed
to be sold.  The new solders are NOT compatible with the leads and tinning
on some components, so should not be used in making repairs to existing
equipment made with lead solders originally.

Since I have found Kester Solders to not perform to my lab's exacting
standards for military prototypes, I have not kept up on their part nos.  I
cannot advise on the one you list.  Please consult the Kester web page.

GL,
Stuart
K5KVH  -- If you Google on a Brand or key word description, almost
everything is on the web.  (See my sidebar about web resources in parts
searches in the 2005 ARRL Handbook.)