Ed,

With the Elecraft DL1, just use the DMM probes.
If you do not have the DL1, connect the RF Probe across the dummy load
(use a Tee adapter if you do not have direct access to the dummy load
terminals) - but keep the power to 5 watts or less to keep from zapping
the diode in the RF probe.

You can also use an oscilloscope (with a 10X probe) to measure the peak
to peak RF voltage across the dummy load.  In that case, the calculation
formula is Power = (Vp-p) squared and divided by 400.  Derivation left
to the student.

73,
Don W3FPR