Chip,

There is no regular procedure for using an antenna analyzer with the
KAT2, but if you saw a change in impedance with each of the manual
settings and those changes were consistent with adding (subtracting) the
amount of reactance equal to the particular inductor or capacitor
selected, then you have verified that the tuner is selecting the
inductors and capacitors correctly.

You will have to figure the reactance change from the manual
inductor/capacitor values for the frequency that your antenna analyzer
is using.

73,
Don W3FPR