If this is to be used to control and possibly log from a KX3, then it needs to
be a direct connection between the IOS device and the KX3 - so supporting a
bluetooth serial adapter might be the way to go
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108, KX3 #???
--
Whales have calves, Cats have kittens,  Bears have cubs,
Bats have bittens,  Swans have cygnets, Seals have puppies,