Shakespeare...go figure.

Well, I am one fortunate guy today as I landed a new job after being laid off
at
the end of July.  And, I am getting better pay and benefits.  Wow.

So, in celebration of my new fortune...I was thinking about getting a P3.  Now,
I have really not paid attention to the P3, but I am now since I saw one in
operation at the Kansas State Convention in Salina,

The questions I have are the following.

What are the holes on the back side that are not explained in the manual?
Future features?
So, I get the idea that all updates to the K3 from the PC go through the P3 as
well?
What is the durability of the display?

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)