From: Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 17:50:50
To: <don.sandst...@mailaps.org>
Cc: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KRC2 Need help with configuration utility

Don,

While I agree that the KRC2 Configuration Utility should be upgraded,
remember that this is a beta version that has only been tested on
Windows XP.  If you are trying to run it on Vista or Win7, I think I
know why it fails for you - it keeps the .dll files in its own
directory, and my understanding of Vista and Win7 is that is "highly
discouraged" by the OS.

Try running in XP compatibility mode to see if that helps.

73,
Don W3FPR